วันอังคารที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

friends :-D


FRIENDS :-D

Friend is a part of my life same as family and I believe that everyone can’t live without them. 

For me, this word easily to say that you understand meaning it. 
But in fact, I think someone still don’t understand the true meaning of this word. Have some of all friends that I called “true friend”

Friendship for me is someone who loves with honesty. We’ll though good or bad situation, and advice the good things each other. Moreover, we always stand by alongside, and won’t each other alone. In addition, friend is someone whom you trust and trusts you.

Now a day, I have true friend that I’m happy to spend time with us, and have good memories that I can thinks when we far distance. Finally, friend is a partner not a leader or a follower. :)


                                                                 Kwanrutai    Silpakul
                                                                   #55110017    (nook)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น