วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

my favorite the season is Winter :-D

MY WONDERFUL SEASON
 
Winter is one of the three major seasons in Thailand. It lasts from November to January.
My most favorite the season is winter because I liked the feel of cold.
It is the time when the days are short, and nights become very long.
During this season, there are many interested things that made me happy. For example, I can enjoyable lunch time on the lawn grass with my friends, or my family. Moreover, it is time of celebration to life of Jesus Christ, and commemoration to the birth of Jesus Christ.
 In December, I was especially excited about special meal, and the display of various Christmas decorated that it was included of trees with light, nativity scenes, garlands, mistletoe, and holy. When night were becoming I always waited Santa Claus at the windows in my bedroom in order to Gift from him, but I couldn’t waited for a long time. So, I went to bed, and in the morning I will got the gift from my parents not Santa Claus.
However, I was known how I got the gift, but I always still love winter season. It had a short period most wonderful, and colorful of all this season.
Miss. Kwanrutai    Silpakul
# 55110017     (NOOK)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น