วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Homework at buuic is important

   In my personal opinion, I perfer High school because I need more attention. although in high school or college are very dissimilar but in both everyone can learn a lot but different include homework, tests, and attendance. In high school most teachers will assigh you to torn in your homework late, and always on you about attendance If you miss many days. Morever, If you are not in class, they want to know why and teachers will call your porents and let them know that you were not in class. But in callege the teachers do not care whether or not you are in class,It means that if you are not there or not send homeword, you are going to get a failing grade, so you have to be responsible to succeed. It is up to you and you do not have another opportonity.  So, I think that I love high school more then college.



kwanrutai silpakul
ID : 55110017

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น